Library Orientation for Office Personnel
The Library Orientation for Office Personnel will introduce University of Delaware office personnel to the services and resources available through the library.
Participants will learn:
- How to find books, articles, and video resources through the library catalog, DELCAT Discovery, databases, and eJournal collections
- How librarians support faculty, staff, and students through consultation services, instruction, and the creation of research guides
- How to help support those who publish through the resources and services offered by our Scholarly Communications program
- How services and technologies available through the Student Multimedia Design Center support student creation of multimedia content
- How the University Museum collections and rare books and manuscripts held by our Special Collections unit support teaching and learning at UD
Following the workshop, participants who are able to stay are invited to join us for an brief tour of the Mineralogical Collection in Penny Hall from 11:15-noon.
All visitors to the Morris Library need to have photo identification to enter the building, e.g., a UD ONEcard, a U.S. driver’s license or a government-issued or school-issued photo ID.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:15am
- Presented by:
- Carol Rudisell & Meg Grotti